1) Paul McGann isn't arriving until late afternoon Friday, so he won't be participating in Friday programming. (If you're a Friday-only person, though, don't worry, we've got you covered. You'll get details when you pick up your badge!)
2) We have revised autograph and photograph procedures for 2009 and have posted them, along with pricing for certain guests, up on the Chicago TARDIS website. http://www.chicagotardis.com/auto-p
Of special note: we're trying a new line-up system we're calling "Virtual Queueing" which should significantly cut down your wait for autographs and photographs, thus allowing you to enjoy more of the convention. Also, we're expecting a lot of one-day people on Saturday, so if you're interested in autographs and photographs and you're attending all three days, you might want to get your snaps and signatures on Friday or Sunday.
3) The Final Schedule has been posted online, with a .pdf of the complete pocket schedule that will be handed out at the con also available. http://www.chicagotardis.com/schedule.p
4) Fan Film Friday's schedule is also online, with information about the six films we will be premiering Friday night. All of them look great, and you'll enjoy seeing what your fellow fans can do with the right video equipment! http://www.chicagotardis.com/fanfilmfri
5) A reminder for our All-Access and Reserved members: Registration is open Thursday night from 7-9 p.m.; the reception goes from 8-10 p.m., and you will need your badge to get in.
See many of you next week!